THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE ADDICTION SUPPORT PROGRAM IN THE NATION
Extended Care Drug & Alcohol Addiction Support Program
Manor of Hope helps young men from all over the country battling the disease of addiction. Our world class therapeutic community features programming designed to build the resilience and habits needed to achieve long-term sobriety.
- Residents live in a highly supportive family environment
- Extremely high staff to resident ratio
- Long term, intensive program
- Regular recreational events and outings
- One of the most comprehensive addiction support programs in the nation
- Job skills training, future career and job opportunities
- Ongoing life skills training
- Legal advocacy
- Post graduate residential housing available
We set ourselves apart from traditional addiction treatment programs or 30 day rehabs. Our long-term and highly structured program provides young men the tools that they need to battle the disease of addiction and live a drug or alcohol free life.
Keep up with all the news & events
This week, the manor of hope guys took advantage of the gorgeous cool air and sunny weather, and loaded up their brand new Trek Marlin 7 29er mountain bikes and headed to The White Clay Creek State Park trails in Delaware in search for adventure.
Two standing traditions within the Manor of Hope community are playing pickup basketball games at the YMCA and fielding a softball team in the Phoenixville league.