THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE ADDICTION SUPPORT PROGRAM IN THE NATION
Extended Care Drug & Alcohol Addiction Support Program
Manor of Hope is a state of the art drug and alcohol recovery community located in southeast Pennsylvania which offers long term treatment and continuing care for young men with substance abuse issues.
- Residents live in a highly supportive family environment
- Extremely high staff to resident ratio
- Long term, intensive program
- Regular recreational events and outings
- One of the most comprehensive addiction support programs in the nation
- Job skills training, future career and job opportunities
- Ongoing life skills training
- Legal advocacy
- Post graduate residential housing available
We set ourselves apart from traditional addiction treatment programs or 30 day rehabs. Our long-term and highly structured program provides young men the tools that they need to battle the disease of addiction and live a drug or alcohol free life.
Keep up with all the news & events
The Manor of Hope community has entered two teams in the first annual Phoenixville bed races event. Please come out and support our community as well as the guys racing.