THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE ADDICTION SUPPORT PROGRAM IN THE NATION
Extended Care Drug & Alcohol Addiction Support Program
Manor of Hope helps young men from all over the country battling the disease of addiction. Our world class therapeutic community features programming designed to build the resilience and habits needed to achieve long-term sobriety. At Manor of Hope we are committed to enhancing the quality of life for young men battling the disease of addiction
- Residents live in a highly supportive family environment
- Extremely high staff to resident ratio
- Long term, intensive program
- Regular recreational events and outings
- One of the most comprehensive addiction support programs in the nation
- Job skills training, future career and job opportunities
- Ongoing life skills training
- Legal advocacy
- Post graduate residential housing available
We set ourselves apart from traditional addiction treatment programs or 30 day rehabs. Our long-term and highly structured program provides young men the tools that they need to battle the disease of addiction and live a drug or alcohol free life.
Keep up with all the news & events
Therapy dogs are part of our core team. Walking in the front door of the Manor of Hope, you may be greeted by one of our four-legged staff members.