“My son John struggled with heroin addiction for over 10 years.
We’ve made it our mission to help others find long-lasting recovery for addiction. If you have any questions at all, please call me directly. “
– Steve Killelea, Founder of the Manor of Hope
*Your call is private & confidential.
Long Term Drug & Alcohol Addiction Support Program
Manor of Hope helps young men from all over the country battling the disease of addiction. Our world-class therapeutic community features programming designed to build the resilience and habits needed to achieve long-term sobriety. At Manor of Hope, we are committed to enhancing the quality of life for young men battling the disease of addiction
- Residents live in a highly supportive family environment
- Our experienced team delivers a consistent level of professional excellence to all residents
- Extremely high staff to resident ratio
- Long term, intensive program
- Regular recreational events and outings
- One of the most comprehensive addiction support programs in the nation
- Job skills training, future career, and job opportunities
- Ongoing life skills training
- Legal advocacy
- Post graduate residential housing available
We set ourselves apart from traditional addiction treatment programs or 30 day rehabs. Our long-term and highly structured program provides young men the tools that they need to battle the disease of addiction and live a drug or alcohol free life.
Listen to a parent of one of our residents as she describes how the Manor of Hope program gave her son a future.