“Our leadership team sets us apart. We are passionate, experienced, and dedicated to transforming the young men who stay at our post-detox facility into healthy, happy, and addiction-free members of the community.”
- Long-term treatment in a family environment. Manor of Hope is an intensive 12-month program. Most rehabs are only 30 days – not nearly enough time for the body to rid itself of drugs or the dependency. Researchers agree that an addict cannot be fully rehabilitated without months and months of drug-free living and intensive therapy.
- 24-7 supervision and access to expert staff on-site.
- High staff to resident ratio in comparison to other programs. Your loved one will be surrounded by expert staff who will provide personal and individualized care at all times.
- Job placements with vetted, “Building Futures Program” partners.
- Community service opportunities with our local partners.
- Well-designed phase system of milestones and earned privileges. As a highly structured program, we focus on and treat each resident individually. As goals are met, privileges are earned. This encourages long-term growth and focuses on the future.
- All meals included and prepared by an executive chef. Food has a huge effect on the body and the mind. The Manor of Hope adheres to a strict no-sugar policy. Sugar is highly addictive! Most rehab centers provide low-quality, processed foods which can negatively affect mental and physical health. We are believers in, “You are what you eat.”
- On-site Wellness Center in addition to a gym membership at a local YMCA. Professional instruction and daily physical wellness regimen.
- Regular recreational events and exciting excursions throughout the region including local and professional sporting events, participation in local sports leagues, concerts in the park, New Jersey shore trips, fishing, holiday events with family, and more.
- Legal advocacy.
- Coordination and supervision with all medical and clinical partners.
- Transportation to all commitments including legal and medical appointments, meetings, and employment.
- Life skills training.
- Ongoing transition services provided by dedicated staff members including credit repair, employment, financial training, and educational counseling.
- Nearby Graduate Housing available.
Print a brochure
Manor of Hope is a long-term drug & alcohol rehab support program serving the Bellevue, Washington, and Metro-Seattle Washington area.
HEROIN & PRESCRIPTION OPIOID USE IN KING COUNTY AND BELLEVUE WASHINGTON
King County, like many places across the country, is seeing sharp increases in the use and abuse of heroin and prescription opiates. In 2016, there were 332 drug-caused deaths in King County and 219 of them were from heroin and prescription opioid overdose. Teens ages 14-15 represent the peak time of initiation into opioid misuse, and many users report that they began with prescription-type opioids before moving on to heroin. Find more info about Heroin & Prescription Opioid Use in King County and Bellevue
Despite the need, the region suffers from the lack of services and treatment beds to address substance abuse. In King County, there are only sixteen detoxification beds and treatment options are limited. The number of people seeking treatment for opioids treatment has outpaced those seeking help for alcohol treatment.
At the Manor of Hope, we offer a long-term solution for young men looking for substance abuse treatment in Washington state and King County. Our program is located outside of Philadelphia, Pa. and although we are across the country, we have had many residents from the West Coast achieve sobriety, in part, from being far away from the triggers of their substance abuse.
Our program focuses on helping young men with substance abuse & addiction issues including :
Opioids, (heroin, morphine, fentanyl, prescription painkillers), benzodiazepines, cocaine, marijuana, and alcohol addiction. Our post-detox addiction program focuses on long term recovery.
Our approach to addiction recovery is participatory, group-based and one that improves the likelihood of long-term recovery.
Our Building Futures Program is a crucial element to ensuring the long term success of Manor of Hope residents. We match our residents with vetted small businesses throughout the surrounding Philadelphia area. In this apprenticeship program, residents receive vocational and educational training and secure job skills that will last a lifetime. Find out more about our Building Futures Program.
We offer a beautiful residence with top of the line facilities: