“Our leadership team sets us apart. We are passionate, experienced, and dedicated to transforming the young men who stay at our post-detox facility into healthy, happy, and addiction-free members of the community.”
- Long-term treatment in a family environment. Manor of Hope is an intensive 12-month program. Most rehabs are only 30 days – not nearly enough time for the body to rid itself of drugs or the dependency. Researchers agree that an addict cannot be fully rehabilitated without months and months of drug-free living and intensive therapy.
- 24-7 supervision and access to expert staff on-site.
- High staff to resident ratio in comparison to other programs. Your loved one will be surrounded by expert staff who will provide personal and individualized care at all times.
- Job placements with vetted, “Building Futures Program” partners.
- Community service opportunities with our local partners.
- Well-designed phase system of milestones and earned privileges. As a highly structured program, we focus on and treat each resident individually. As goals are met, privileges are earned. This encourages long-term growth and focuses on the future.
- All meals included and prepared by an executive chef. Food has a huge effect on the body and the mind. The Manor of Hope adheres to a strict no-sugar policy. Sugar is highly addictive! Most rehab centers provide low-quality, processed foods which can negatively affect mental and physical health. We are believers in, “You are what you eat.”
- On-site Wellness Center in addition to a gym membership at a local YMCA. Professional instruction and daily physical wellness regimen.
- Regular recreational events and exciting excursions throughout the region including local and professional sporting events, participation in local sports leagues, concerts in the park, New Jersey shore trips, fishing, holiday events with family, and more.
- Legal advocacy.
- Coordination and supervision with all medical and clinical partners.
- Transportation to all commitments including legal and medical appointments, meetings, and employment.
- Life skills training.
- Ongoing transition services provided by dedicated staff members including credit repair, employment, financial training, and educational counseling.
- Nearby Graduate Housing available.
Print a brochure
Manor of Hope is a long term drug & alcohol rehab support program serving Connecticut.
The epidemic in Connecticut has been expanding despite officials’ efforts to control the situation.
On average 2 people die of a drug overdose every day in Connecticut.
Opioid and heroin deaths are now spreading to CT suburban towns with lower median incomes tending to have the highest rates of death from drug overdoses in Connecticut.
Within Connecticut, Waterbury, Hartford, and New Haven are consistently ranked in the first 3 towns with the most overdose deaths every year since 2012.
Deaths from fentanyl have jumped by 165%. Some of the fentanyl recovered and tested has been found to be a less-pure version than what you would receive in a hospital and typically laced with heroin to increase its potency and ultimately increasing the chances of death. Fentanyl is now no longer an “inner city” issue. It is moving to the suburbs and rural areas at a high rate.
CT towns with the most opioid overdoses in 2016:
- Hartford: 62
- Bridgeport: 49
- New Haven: 44
- Bristol: 35
- New Britain: 35
- Waterbury 33
- Norwich: 24
- Meriden: 24
- West Haven: 21
- Stratford: 20
The Manor of Hope offers a unique program to help young men battle the disease of addiction. Just a short drive from Westchester county, our exclusive program helps a small number of young men battle the diseases of opioid addiction, heroin addiction, fentanyl addiction, prescription drug addiction, and alcoholism. The Manor is a beautifully restored farmhouse that offers residents luxurious accommodations and 24/7 monitoring.
Traditional drug rehabs/detox programs are the first steps in combating what has become an epidemic in America’s towns and communities. But unfortunately, we’ve seen time and time again, that long-lasting results are lacking in the present system. Rehabilitation facilities and halfway houses don’t offer a long-term solution to a disease that requires extensive time and therapy. The Manor of Hope nurtures its residents and provides a therapeutic community for long-term recovery and a chance at learning life-long skills and trades.
At the Manor of Hope, we offer a long-term solution for young men looking for substance abuse treatment in Greenwich, CT, and substance abuse treatment in Stamford, CT
Our program focuses on helping young men with substance abuse & addiction issues including :
Opioids, (heroin, morphine, fentanyl, prescription painkillers), benzodiazepines, cocaine, marijuana, and alcohol addiction. Our post-detox addiction program focuses on long term recovery.
Our approach to addiction recovery is participatory, group-based and one that improves the likelihood of long-term recovery.
Our Building Futures Program is a crucial element to ensuring the long term success of Manor of Hope residents. We match our residents with vetted small businesses throughout the surrounding Philadelphia area. In this apprenticeship program, residents receive vocational and educational training and secure job skills that will last a lifetime. Find out more about our Building Futures Program.
We offer a beautiful residence with top of the line facilities: