The relationships built during a resident’s stay are essential to their recovery and long-term success, and many residents choose to reside in our graduate housing after completing the main program.
Our graduates are housed in two beautifully renovated properties adjacent to our main campus to encourage a strong connection to the community. This allows them to live independently while still receiving support and services from our team.
Graduates have access to the Main House, and the Wellness Center, as well as several community gathering spaces and walking trails.
Graduate Housing includes:
- High-end accommodations including private bedrooms for all residents
- Continued mentorship by Manor staff members
- Healthy meals prepared by the culinary team
- Access to wellness center including gym and game room
- Opportunity to participate in recreation and enrichment activities
- Financial literacy
- Transportation services for those who do not have a personal vehicle