Ohio Drug & Alcohol Rehab Support Treatment Program for Young Men
Manor of Hope is the most comprehensive, long-term addiction support program for young men in the nation and is a short drive from Columbus and the Delaware County, Ohio area.
Our long-term program helps young men transition from inpatient, intensive outpatient, and standard outpatient treatment.
Our programming is specially designed to build confidence and self-esteem while focusing on the life skills necessary to maintain long-term and meaningful recovery.
A parent of a resident at the Manor of Hope talks about her experience
“…the care and support that he’s gotten have really exceeded what we thought when he started. The first months were like “how’s he going to do? what’s going to happen?” but as he’s been here, we love coming to visit and we’re just really happy to have our son back!”
WHY OUR SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAM IS DIFFERENT
“Our leadership team sets us apart. We are passionate, experienced, and dedicated to transforming the young men who stay at our post-detox facility into healthy, happy, and addiction-free members of the community.”
- Long-term treatment in a family environment. Manor of Hope is an intensive 12-month program. Most rehabs are only 30 days – not nearly enough time for the body to rid itself of drugs or the dependency. Researchers agree that an addict cannot be fully rehabilitated without months and months of drug-free living and intensive therapy.
- 24-7 supervision and access to expert staff on-site.
- High staff to resident ratio in comparison to other programs. Your loved one will be surrounded by expert staff who will provide personal and individualized care at all times.
- Job placements with vetted, “Building Futures Program” partners.
- Community service opportunities with our local partners.
- Well-designed phase system of milestones and earned privileges. As a highly structured program, we focus on and treat each resident individually. As goals are met, privileges are earned. This encourages long-term growth and focuses on the future.
- All meals included and prepared by an executive chef. Food has a huge effect on the body and the mind. The Manor of Hope adheres to a strict no-sugar policy. Sugar is highly addictive! Most rehab centers provide low-quality, processed foods which can negatively affect mental and physical health. We are believers in, “You are what you eat.”
- On-site Wellness Center in addition to a gym membership at a local YMCA. Professional instruction and daily physical wellness regimen.
- Regular recreational events and exciting excursions throughout the region including local and professional sporting events, participation in local sports leagues, concerts in the park, New Jersey shore trips, fishing, holiday events with family, and more.
- Legal advocacy.
- Coordination and supervision with all medical and clinical partners.
- Transportation to all commitments including legal and medical appointments, meetings, and employment.
- Life skills training.
- Ongoing transition services provided by dedicated staff members including credit repair, employment, financial training, and educational counseling.
- Nearby Graduate Housing available.
Manor of Hope is a long-term drug & alcohol rehab support program and a driveable distance from Columbus, and Delaware County Ohio.
Ohio is one of the hardest-hit states in the U.S. for opioid deaths.
“Ohio has been one of the states hit hardest by the crisis. Last year, 86% of overdose deaths in the state involved an opioid. In Montgomery County, the situation is particularly dire. Local officials say that more than 800 people will probably die from an opiate overdose there this year, more than double last year’s record of 349 opioid deaths.” – CNN health
The opioid crisis has not discriminated between wealth, race, or gender, it is affecting everyone. Delaware County has seen record numbers of overdoses and victims who are being falsely led to 30-day treatment centers that are only interested in profits. If you are seeking addiction support in a residential setting, please consider speaking with one of the staff at the Manor of Hope, who can tell you in detail about our long-term therapeutic addiction support program.
There are many drug rehabilitation programs in Ohio, but there are benefits to attending an out-of-state addiction program.
At the Manor of Hope, we have residents from a few miles away in Southeast Pennsylvania, to New York, Maryland, Ohio, Washington, and Massachusetts to all the way across the country in California and down in Florida. We are located in Southeastern PA, which is a driveable distance from Ohio. Some of our residents come from Dublin, Ohio, and Delaware, Ohio.
It doesn’t matter what part of the country you are from, our post-rehab support program is one of the best and most comprehensive programs you will find for young men needing help with overcoming their addiction.
Benefits of an out-of-state post-rehab addiction support program:
Being away from home can be easier for our residents to concentrate on becoming healthy and immerse themselves in our program without distraction. That said, we have also made parents, friends, and family a huge part of the Manor of Hope program and invite our resident’s families to be involved. Nurturing these supportive relationships can be transformative and we have many “get-togethers” throughout the year including Father’s and Mother’s Day picnics, Christmas, golf outings, special family meals, and many more events for our residents’ extended families.
Once our residents have finished our main program, they are able to keep valued friendships and connections and live in our Graduate Housing a few miles away from the Manor of Hope campus. There, they will enjoy a sense of freedom while having the support system of the Manor at hand. We continue teaching vital life skills such as money management. Many residents at the Graduate Housing enjoy coming to the Manor of Hope to mentor new residents and share their experiences around the beautiful grounds, campfire, and walking trails.
The Manor of Hope offers a unique program to help young men battle the disease of addiction. Our exclusive program helps a small number of young men battle the diseases of opioid addiction, heroin addiction, fentanyl addiction, prescription drug addiction, and alcoholism. The Manor is a beautifully restored farmhouse that offers residents luxurious accommodations and 24/7 monitoring.
Traditional drug rehabs/detox programs are the first steps in combating what has become an epidemic in America’s towns and communities. But unfortunately, we’ve seen time and time again, that long-lasting results are lacking in the present system. Rehabilitation facilities and halfway houses don’t offer a long-term solution to a disease that requires extensive time and therapy. The Manor of Hope nurtures its residents and provides a therapeutic community for long-term recovery and a chance at learning lifelong skills and trades.
Our program focuses on helping young men with substance abuse & addiction issues including :
Opioids, (heroin, morphine, fentanyl, prescription painkillers), benzodiazepines, cocaine, marijuana, and alcohol addiction. Our post-detox addiction program focuses on long term recovery.
Our approach to addiction recovery is participatory, group-based and one that improves the likelihood of long-term recovery.
Our Building Futures Program is a crucial element to ensuring the long term success of Manor of Hope residents. We match our residents with vetted small businesses throughout the surrounding Philadelphia area. In this apprenticeship program, residents receive vocational and educational training and secure job skills that will last a lifetime. Find out more about our Building Futures Program.
We offer a beautiful residence with luxurious facilities:
“My son John struggled with heroin addiction for over 10 years.”
Together, we’ve made it our mission to help others find long-lasting recovery from addiction. If you have any questions at all, please call me directly. “
– Steve Killelea, Founder of the Manor of Hope
*Your call is private & confidential.