Philadelphia Main Line Area Drug & Alcohol Rehab Support Treatment Program for Young Men
Manor of Hope is the most comprehensive, long-term addiction support program for young men in the nation and located just outside of Philadelphia in Phoenixville, Pa.
Our long-term program helps young men transition from inpatient, intensive outpatient, and standard outpatient treatment.
Our programming is specially designed to build confidence and self-esteem while focusing on the life skills necessary to maintain long-term and meaningful recovery.
A parent of a resident at the Manor of Hope talks about her experience
“…the care and support that he’s gotten have really exceeded what we thought when he started. The first months were like “how’s he going to do? what’s going to happen?” but as he’s been here, we love coming to visit and we’re just really happy to have our son back!”
WHY OUR PROGRAM IS DIFFERENT
“Our leadership team sets us apart. We are passionate, experienced, and dedicated to transforming the young men who stay at our post-detox facility into healthy, happy, and addiction-free members of the community.”
- Long-term treatment in a family environment. Manor of Hope is an intensive 12-month program. Most rehabs are only 30 days – not nearly enough time for the body to rid itself of drugs or the dependency. Researchers agree that an addict cannot be fully rehabilitated without months and months of drug-free living and intensive therapy.
- 24-7 supervision and access to expert staff on-site.
- High staff to resident ratio in comparison to other programs. Your loved one will be surrounded by expert staff who will provide personal and individualized care at all times.
- Job placements with vetted, “Building Futures Program” partners.
- Community service opportunities with our local partners.
- Well-designed phase system of milestones and earned privileges. As a highly structured program, we focus on and treat each resident individually. As goals are met, privileges are earned. This encourages long-term growth and focuses on the future.
- All meals included and prepared by an executive chef. Food has a huge effect on the body and the mind. The Manor of Hope adheres to a strict no-sugar policy. Sugar is highly addictive! Most rehab centers provide low-quality, processed foods which can negatively affect mental and physical health. We are believers in, “You are what you eat.”
- On-site Wellness Center in addition to a gym membership at a local YMCA. Professional instruction and daily physical wellness regimen.
- Regular recreational events and exciting excursions throughout the region including local and professional sporting events, participation in local sports leagues, concerts in the park, New Jersey shore trips, fishing, holiday events with family, and more.
- Legal advocacy.
- Coordination and supervision with all medical and clinical partners.
- Transportation to all commitments including legal and medical appointments, meetings, and employment.
- Life skills training.
- Ongoing transition services provided by dedicated staff members including credit repair, employment, financial training, and educational counseling.
- Nearby Graduate Housing available.
Manor of Hope is a drug & alcohol rehabilitation support program in the Philadelphia Main Line PA area.
Opioid addiction is a huge problem not only in the USA but in our own backyard. In 2019, there were 65 accidental drug overdose deaths reported in Chester County, Pennsylvania alone.
Throughout the Philadelphia Main Line, Chester County, and Montgomery County, drug overdoses are showing up in urban and suburban areas alike. The diseases of opioid addiction, heroin addiction, prescription drug addiction, and alcoholism are skyrocketing. In our neighborhoods; from Malvern, Paoli, and Wayne to Villanova, Bryn Mawr, and Ardmore, as well as towns closer to the city like Gladwyne, Bala Cynwyd, Haverford, Merion, and Narberth – no one is immune.
Drug rehabs and detox programs are the first steps in combating what has become an epidemic in America’s towns and communities, but we’ve seen time and time again, that long-lasting results are lacking in the present system. Unfortunately, rehabilitation facilities and halfway houses don’t offer a long-term solution to a disease that requires extensive time and therapy.
The Manor of Hope nurtures its residents and provides a therapeutic community for long-term recovery.
Our program focuses on helping young men with substance abuse & addiction issues including :
Opioids, (heroin, morphine, fentanyl, prescription painkillers), benzodiazepines, cocaine, marijuana, and alcohol addiction. Our post-detox addiction program focuses on long term recovery.
Our approach to addiction recovery is participatory, group-based and one that improves the likelihood of long-term recovery.
Our Building Futures Program is a crucial element to ensuring the long term success of Manor of Hope residents. We match our residents with vetted small businesses throughout the surrounding Philadelphia area. In this apprenticeship program, residents receive vocational and educational training and secure job skills that will last a lifetime. Find out more about our Building Futures Program.
We offer a beautiful residence with top of the line facilities:
“My son John struggled with heroin addiction for over 10 years.”
Together, we’ve made it our mission to help others find long-lasting recovery from addiction. If you have any questions at all, please call me directly. “
– Steve Killelea, Founder of the Manor of Hope
*Your call is private & confidential.